2008-12-18

HELP ME!!!!!

I've got 30 minutes to decide what I want for Christmas and I don't know what I want.

Everything I do want I'd rather buy myself because it's expensive, for example: PS3, PSP, new camcorder etc.

So, help me decide what I want. Try to keep it under £30. No food, no video games. Other than that, I don't think there are any restrictions. I'll edit the post if I think of any.

HELP ME!!!!!!

EDIT: They already bought me clothes.

EDIT 2: I've got until tomorrow night and I'm not asking for a webcam and mic because I have another solution which will probably work out much better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clothes?
DVDs?
Webcam with microphone - no more headset.. but it is your trademark kinda..
PC Software?

GottaBeAndrew said...

I agree with calum, ask for a webcam and microphone.

Unknown said...

I was gonna say new headset cos of that static noise you sometimes get, you said the wire is fault or something?

Anonymous said...

Alan's new book, although it probably wouldn't arrive in time now.

Unknown said...

Erm...

Hair curlers?
Nunchaku?
A pet goldfish?
Some kind of humorous hat?

I apologise for the randominity, but I couldn't think of any computer-related products that hadn't already been mentioned and I don't know what else you're into lol.